Invest in DAC coin

THE MOST EXCITING COIN OF THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION!

$
=
+ extra bonus from 5% to 75%*
DAC Pack Customer Offer
25% of the Customer Volume Bonus** will be paid in Litecoin and rest in DAC.
Minimum investment AUD $1000 .
Offer valid until 16/04/19
DAC
= 0.0000433 DAC
The prices listed above are indicative only.
*Offer available for limited time only. Minimum investment criteria apply.

DAC Coin

+ 5% - 75% DAC Bonus*

Now we just need to verify some of your details.

We'll never share your email with anyone else.
Check this box if you were referred by someone to this page.
*Offer available for limited time only. Minimum investment criteria apply.

The DAC Coin is the native exchange coin of the Dacxi Community Exchange; a start-up that aims to simplify the crypto buying experience and become the friendliest crypto exchange and investor community in the world.

Why DAC?

Coin utility

Get the coin’s value from discounts on exchange fees, premium Dacxi Community benefits and pre-ICO offers.

Growing demand

As our product features and global marketing efforts improve, so too will demand for the DAC Coin.

Reducing supply

70% of our profits will be used to repurchase and burn DAC Coins; reducing the amount available until just 50% remain.

Do you want more bonuses?

Volume Bonus

Buy DAC Coin and get additional crypto

$1k = 5% bonus
$2k = 10% bonus
$5k+ = 15% bonus
$10k+ = 25% bonus

**Example

If you invest $10,000 AU for DAC Pack,

The total customer VOLUME bonus for $10k investment is 25% =$2500

The total customer VOLUME bonus ($2500) will be paid in Litecoin and DAC coin.

The 25% portion of the total customer VOLUME bonus =$625 will be in Litecoin and the rest, 75%=$1875 will be in DAC coin.

Please download the pdf for more details - https://affiliates.dacxi.com.

Hold Bonus

Hold DAC for more than 180 days and get 50% bonus in DAC

>180 days = 50% bonus in DAC

More bonus

How to Invest

FAQ

The DAC Coin is the world’s first ever community building coin, granting exclusive benefits to all holders. The coin's value comes from premium Dacxi Community benefits and pre-ICO offers.
Anyone you share your link with! As long as they create a Dacxi Exchange account and complete level 1 of the profile verification process.
Once we have verified your investment, we will allocate your DAC coin and bonus within 10 working days.
In addition to the referral bonuses, there is a Hold bonus. If you hold onto your DAC coin for more than 180 days you will receive another 50% bonus in DAC coin.
Always ensure that the email address you use in the form is the same as the one you have used to set up your Dacxi Exchange account. If this is not the case then the funds will not reach your account.
If you have any questions or want some more information please send an email to our friendly support staff at [email protected]